No products in the cart.
The Phoebe A. Hearst Preschool encourages parent involvement in many ways. Each family, when signing their contract, agrees to volunteer 10 hours each year to the school.
Some examples of parent involvement with the school include:
- Parent Committee work which involves community building, organizing of events & help with meetings.
- Fundraising and event participation
- In-kind donations of time and expertise for school needs (graphic designing, printing, data input)
- Building project expertise (architecture, painting, engineering, electrical work)
- Classroom assistance with cooking, writing and art projects
- Room parenting
- Sharing skills or knowledge in the classroom (photography, videography, journalism)
- Organizing and maintaining the library.